Over 100 Masons and their families enjoyed a night of baseball in Erie, PA at the 24th District's Annual Fraternity Day at the Ballpark. The event included an "all you can eat buffet", a reserved seat along 3rd baseline, and a baseball cap. The weather co-operated and everyone had a great time. Read More . . .
The Erie All American Soap Box Derby was held on Saturday, June 25th at 37th & State Sts. in Erie, PA. The race, sponsored in part by the Lodges of the 24th Masonic District, is an annual event in the community where Freemasonry joins with other groups which assist each other in making this a family event enjoyed by all. Read More . . .
On October 20 and again on October 27, 2012, several members of the 24th Masonic District opened doors and provided assistance to attendees of the Erie Philharmonic. Organized by Bro. Richard K. Hiles, District Chairman on Masonic Education, it was a great opportunity to show the public what we are all about. Read More . . .
- District Traveling Tools - Where Are They Now?
- Welcome our New DDGM, Bro. Ryan D. Knopf
- Seawolves Game and Picnic on July 28th, 2018
- Hooked on Books Spelling Bee - April 24
- Congratulations to our New Grand Master
- Erie Area One Day Class A Success - September 23, 2017
- 24th District School Picnic
- 24th District Team Wins the 2017 Hooked on Books for Kids Spelling Bee
- Join the Tyrians on their Pilgrimage
- Rainbow Girls Looking to Return to the Erie Region