On October 4, 2016, Corry Lodge No. 365 honored its Past Masters with a spaghetti and meatball supper, followed by the presentation of a handcrafted gift from Bro. Chris Vanco, Worshipful Master - a penny from the year that the Past Master served, individually stamped with the Square and Compasses... all in a commemorative box. Very nice!
From Left to Right: Bros. Robert W. Hill, P.M., Thomas D. Mitchell, P.M., Blaine M. Boleratz, P.M., Ronald E. Rairie, P.M., James H. Bennett, P.M., Clayton E. Webber Jr., P.M., Gerald H. Owens, P.M., and Christopher J. Vanco, W.M.
- District Traveling Tools - Where Are They Now?
- Welcome our New DDGM, Bro. Ryan D. Knopf
- Seawolves Game and Picnic on July 28th, 2018
- Hooked on Books Spelling Bee - April 24
- Congratulations to our New Grand Master
- Erie Area One Day Class A Success - September 23, 2017
- 24th District School Picnic
- 24th District Team Wins the 2017 Hooked on Books for Kids Spelling Bee
- Join the Tyrians on their Pilgrimage
- Rainbow Girls Looking to Return to the Erie Region
NorthStar Community Traveling Towel kids 24th District Traveling Gavel Oasis Erie Philharmonic Fun Perry-Keystone Family The 347 CHIP Lake Erie Lodge No. 347 Tyrian-Commonwealth